Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Start

I think I'd like to finally be open about a lot of details of my life. This is why I'm starting this blog. It's the only blog I'll be running, and even if not a single person reads it, I'm going to keep posting when I need to get stuff off my chest or just vent. Long, detailed post coming later. With this first one, I'd like to apologize. I'm sorry I've had more downs than ups lately. I'm coming to terms with a lot right now. There are a lot of things in my life I thought would never change that HAVE changed all too quickly. There are also a lot of things I need to change that aren't moving at all. It's been really rough for the most part lately and I am truly sorry for all the depressing tweets and posts. If I've taken it out on anybody, I'm also sorry for that. It's going to be a hell of a journey to get to the place I want to be in my life. If you want to hang around for that, maybe just to observe, maybe to help me along the way or just stick by my side, you're more than welcome to. I wouldn't blame you if you don't and I certainly wouldn't hold it against you. Like I said, it's going to be a long road ahead.. and this is just the start.

2 comments:

  1. It's all good bro let it out and the people who are there for you and can be understanding will make themselves known.

    ReplyDelete